KOLOMNABARS

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » KOLOMNABARS » You are what you read, aren't you? » Reading Club

Reading Club

Сообщений 31 страница 44 из 44

hello and i've read Jenny Crusie “Crazy For You”  and W. Smith “Monsoon” , i find both these books interesting and exciting.... :yes:

and about what is  “Angels And Demons” by Dan Brown?

К@тенька написал(а):

Ludmilla is a great fan of Dan Brown. She has read it and mayvolunteer a comment;)

Though as a fan she WILL, won't she?  :/

We are mid-term and you are expected to send a short report about your pleasure-reading progress. I hope to see the number of pages you have read so far as well as the impression of the book you have got!!!

К@тенька написал(а):

Well, I just devoured this book, it's my favourite after The Da Vinci Code. Fortunately, when I was reading this book, it was summer holidays, so I've got plenty of time to enjoy Dan Brown! Well, the plot itself is very fascinating  - here we again come across with Robert Langdon, and this time he is in Italy and Vatican. He together with a young woman-scientist tries to investigate the sudden disappearance of 4 cardinals, which play a very important role in Vatican. Dangerous advenrures wait for the main hero, and in the end he nearly dies, but fortunately everything ends rather good. There are a lot of surprises in the plot, it is very twisting and unexpected. You may make sure yourself!

lyudmila написал(а):

Well, I just devoured this book, it's my favourite after The Da Vinci Code.

Thinking of others it is SOMETHING!!! Really I AM impressed!!! :D

My gift for the writer ...

К@тенька написал(а):

hello and i've read Jenny Crusie “Crazy For You”  and W. Smith “Monsoon” , i find both these books interesting and exciting....

As for W.Smith Monsoon, first I thought it would be boring, because I don't like historical novels, but then, page by page I realized, that THIS one was rather interesting, full of adventures.All in all, I liked this book too.

ohh,i'm on the contrary enjoy reading historical novels......i also want to read another parts  :)

Really? What other historical novels did you read? Where do you usually buy books, by the way? Because it's problem for me - to read in English I have to go to Moscow, and i can't afford to go there very often...

lyudmila написал(а):

Really? What other historical novels did you read? Where do you usually buy books, by the way? Because it's problem for me - to read in English I have to go to Moscow, and i can't afford to go there very often...

You can borrow a book or two from me if you like ...  ;)

tutor написал(а):

You can borrow a book or two from me if you like ...

Thank you very much!!! Can you bring  then sthwhat you like most of all?...

lyudmila написал(а):

Thank you very much!!! Can you bring  then sthwhat you like most of all?...

What genre do you prefer?

Winter has come!
[взломанный сайт]

A Riddle
James Parton
[взломанный сайт]

From Heaven I fall, though from earth I begin.
No lady alive can show such a skin.
I'm bright as an angel, and light as a feather,
But heavy and dark, when you squeeze me together.

Though candor and truth in my aspect I bear,
Yet many poor creatures I help to insnare.
Though so much of Heaven appears in my make,
The foulest impressions I easily take.

My parent and I produce one another,
The mother the daughter, the daughter the mother.

What is it?

Вы здесь » KOLOMNABARS » You are what you read, aren't you? » Reading Club

Создать форум. Создать магазин